Recently I purchased the book Five Smooth Stones by Ann Fairbairn. "This gripping bestseller, first published in 1966, has continued to captivate readers with its wide-ranging yet intimate portrait of America sundered by racial conflict." I have been contemplating downloading it from Kindle to my iTouch since the paperback book I've been carrying around for a week weighs two pounds (Yes, I weighed it). Today I discussed this aloud which meant the idea was no longer merely floating around in my brain. I now have the book itself ($12.89) and the Kindle edition ($9.99). No more excuses not to start reading. Maybe I'll start it tonight.
Two? two pounds, two copies, and oh...
This weekend I am going to buy a new laptop. Today I received an e-mail saying it comes with a free iTouch (charge when purchase/rebate check later). Soon I will have two touches. Maybe I can make a deal with someone, or maybe someone will be receiving one as a gift (maybe someone with an October (September?) birthday).
two touches
Two? two pounds, two copies, and oh...
This weekend I am going to buy a new laptop. Today I received an e-mail saying it comes with a free iTouch (charge when purchase/rebate check later). Soon I will have two touches. Maybe I can make a deal with someone, or maybe someone will be receiving one as a gift (maybe someone with an October (September?) birthday).
two touches
Comments