After school I went to give blood, and it was fantastic. My iron was great, not merely borderline good enough to give (or too low to give as the numbers frequently say) but in the middle. Then my blood came gushing out instead of the normal you almost didn't make it in time. Life was good.
Then I went to my scheduled Genius Bar appointment at the Apple store. I was forewarned that the Genius Bar did not serve drinks and perhaps there weren't necessarily geniuses present. This proved true on both accounts. First the store's ac was not working. Many of the workers literally had sweat running down their faces. This made me feel sorry for them. The "genius" helping me was friendly, but not real prompt or helpful. Finally, after almost two hours, my computer was taken to another genius then the manager. I was given a new computer and sent home. Now I am "back to the drawing board" as I once again need to try to migrate my files to my new computer.
After sitting in the warm Apple store for two hours after giving blood, I decided perhaps I should hydrate and get something to eat first. The good news is my trusty iBook G4 still works. After all, who really needs to see the letters on the keys? My hope is my computers will have a wonderful union, and I will be using my new computer tomorrow or later this evening.
Then I went to my scheduled Genius Bar appointment at the Apple store. I was forewarned that the Genius Bar did not serve drinks and perhaps there weren't necessarily geniuses present. This proved true on both accounts. First the store's ac was not working. Many of the workers literally had sweat running down their faces. This made me feel sorry for them. The "genius" helping me was friendly, but not real prompt or helpful. Finally, after almost two hours, my computer was taken to another genius then the manager. I was given a new computer and sent home. Now I am "back to the drawing board" as I once again need to try to migrate my files to my new computer.
After sitting in the warm Apple store for two hours after giving blood, I decided perhaps I should hydrate and get something to eat first. The good news is my trusty iBook G4 still works. After all, who really needs to see the letters on the keys? My hope is my computers will have a wonderful union, and I will be using my new computer tomorrow or later this evening.
Comments