This morning I asked the lady at the Caribou (4? and Nicollet) what was going in next door. "I don't know, nor do I know about the bridge or the station under the bridge," she replied curtly and quickly. Honestly, I didn't quite know what to say, but I realized she felt bad about the bombardment. Promising I'd have a better question tomorrow, I smiled and left. Today I've been thinking about questions and more importantly answers, so...
1) No, tomorrow is not my last day of school. I have ten days (two weeks and one day) to teach.
2) No, I do not have any "Big Summer Plans."
3) Yes, it nice having my summers off (deserved yet nice).
Any other questions?
1) No, tomorrow is not my last day of school. I have ten days (two weeks and one day) to teach.
2) No, I do not have any "Big Summer Plans."
3) Yes, it nice having my summers off (deserved yet nice).
Any other questions?
Comments