On the way home from work I checked my messages to find out that golf was canceled for tonight. Instead of going home, I drove to the Apple Store to purchase my new MacBook Pro. My iBook was purchased in December of 2003. It works fine, but the battery only lasts a two hours and the letters are rubbed off the keys. I was super excited about my new computer. After digging through my electronics box in the basement, I found the ethernet cord to migrate information from one computer to another. A little over three hours later, I think I made a poor decision. When I went to connect my iTouch, it wouldn't let me because the version of iTunes on my new computer wasn't a new enough version. What? I have deleted all iTunes files off the new computer and am using the disk to try to add iTunes back. This is becoming a bit too frustrating. There are also problems with the new computer staying connected to the internet although my iBook is having no difficulties. Needless to say, I am posting using my old computer while the new one attempts to reload iTunes. Arrrggh! The good news is that Kitty Klaus seems comfortable next to the new computer (or is this the bad news).
On the way home from work I checked my messages to find out that golf was canceled for tonight. Instead of going home, I drove to the Apple Store to purchase my new MacBook Pro. My iBook was purchased in December of 2003. It works fine, but the battery only lasts a two hours and the letters are rubbed off the keys. I was super excited about my new computer. After digging through my electronics box in the basement, I found the ethernet cord to migrate information from one computer to another. A little over three hours later, I think I made a poor decision. When I went to connect my iTouch, it wouldn't let me because the version of iTunes on my new computer wasn't a new enough version. What? I have deleted all iTunes files off the new computer and am using the disk to try to add iTunes back. This is becoming a bit too frustrating. There are also problems with the new computer staying connected to the internet although my iBook is having no difficulties. Needless to say, I am posting using my old computer while the new one attempts to reload iTunes. Arrrggh! The good news is that Kitty Klaus seems comfortable next to the new computer (or is this the bad news).
Comments