My lunch was spent with two student who did not have their assignment finished for class. They were finishing their assignments, so they could start the next assignment which is due tomorrow. When they finished the first assignment, I handed them the second. "Are you going to have this done for class tomorrow?" I questioned.
"Yes," they both answered almost simultaneously.
"Forgive me, but I don't believe you since you told me this yesterday and still came to class without a finished assignment," I started. "Why should I believe that you will be ready for tomorrow's assignment?" I finished.
"I learned from my mistakes," one of the students replied.
Ahhh, good answer! Yea. I still don't think the assignments will be ready for tomorrow, but I appreciated the answer.
"Yes," they both answered almost simultaneously.
"Forgive me, but I don't believe you since you told me this yesterday and still came to class without a finished assignment," I started. "Why should I believe that you will be ready for tomorrow's assignment?" I finished.
"I learned from my mistakes," one of the students replied.
Ahhh, good answer! Yea. I still don't think the assignments will be ready for tomorrow, but I appreciated the answer.
Comments