OMG! I am posting before I go to Bodypump which seems absurd since I can't sit down without being in pain from Saturday's session. As I was warned, the latest version is a bit tough.
OMG! Today was my first day after break. Let's say getting up to an alarm is not as calming as getting up to no alarm. I felt a bit tired and out of sorts all day. A student in my last class said my tan made me look like a burnt marshmallow. Of course he didn't stop there, he continued with, "You know you're white and..."
April Book Connection
My book connections follows the OMG category. I am half way through The Sparrow by Mary Dora Russell. This book came recommended in a discussion about my top ten favorite books. As I have noted before, a high school classmate who runs an independent bookstore said it would be in her top ten. She also noted that she had read it for two book clubs. One of which did not bring up religion or God. This seems strange to me. The last page I read today (p. 201) uses the word God eight times (and there's only writing on 2/3 of the page). I'm not sure how one can discuss this book without at least bringing God and/or religion into the equation... OMG!
OMG! Today was my first day after break. Let's say getting up to an alarm is not as calming as getting up to no alarm. I felt a bit tired and out of sorts all day. A student in my last class said my tan made me look like a burnt marshmallow. Of course he didn't stop there, he continued with, "You know you're white and..."
April Book Connection
My book connections follows the OMG category. I am half way through The Sparrow by Mary Dora Russell. This book came recommended in a discussion about my top ten favorite books. As I have noted before, a high school classmate who runs an independent bookstore said it would be in her top ten. She also noted that she had read it for two book clubs. One of which did not bring up religion or God. This seems strange to me. The last page I read today (p. 201) uses the word God eight times (and there's only writing on 2/3 of the page). I'm not sure how one can discuss this book without at least bringing God and/or religion into the equation... OMG!
Comments