Normally on vacation I'm ready to go home the last day. This vacation I could stay at least another week. Today I have to be off the beach by 1:30, so I can shower and check out of my room. It's sad. I absolutely love it here in Zihaut. Maybe I'll come back in November for my birthday!
April Book Connection
Yesterday I read Game Change. My goal was to get half way through it, but I finished it. It was exciting to relive the election process. The background knowledge on the candidates was also quite interesting. The Iowa Caucuses process game back to me. I saw Edwards, Obama, and Clinton in Iowa. When I saw Edwards, he seemed "down to earth" wearing jeans and a fleece. At the time I really wanted him to be Obama's VP. Obama made a great choice with Biden. I ♥ Joe Biden. Hillary's event was a production. Now I understand her desperation. I also saw Bill and still think he has the persona of a rock star. When I read the Republican side, I wasn't really shocked, but it was entertaining. For those with an interest in politics, especially the last election, I recommend this book.
April Book Connection
Yesterday I read Game Change. My goal was to get half way through it, but I finished it. It was exciting to relive the election process. The background knowledge on the candidates was also quite interesting. The Iowa Caucuses process game back to me. I saw Edwards, Obama, and Clinton in Iowa. When I saw Edwards, he seemed "down to earth" wearing jeans and a fleece. At the time I really wanted him to be Obama's VP. Obama made a great choice with Biden. I ♥ Joe Biden. Hillary's event was a production. Now I understand her desperation. I also saw Bill and still think he has the persona of a rock star. When I read the Republican side, I wasn't really shocked, but it was entertaining. For those with an interest in politics, especially the last election, I recommend this book.
Comments