Ahh, not everyone is awake this morning.
It's only 8:00, and I already have ten less books on my to read pile. I made the decision to get rid of nine books I probably will never read and take them to Steeple People. The other book I actually read (see April Book connection). This move was prompted by my lack of shelving and my new Bookmarks magazine (For Everyone Who Hasn't Read Everything). My day is going to be fantastic.
April Book Connection
This morning I read Michael Pollan's Food Rules. I was trying to decide if it should go in the pile to Steeple People or if I should take forty-five minutes and sit down and read it. My decision was the right decision, and the book will remain on my shelf. Nothing in the book was new to me, but the book was a good reminder of how I should eat. My biggest fault is chapter 35... "Eat sweet foods as you find them in nature." He states, "So don't drink your sweets, and remember: There is no such thing as a healthy soda." Oh, but Izze soda is soooo yummy, and quite frankly so is fountain Diet Pepsi.
Comments
I have heard Pollan interviewed on the radio, and I really enjoyed him.