I am quite excited about it being Friday. The only thing better would be if today was Saturday. It's been a long week full of meetings and other evening events. Today I walked into school and truthfully told a colleague I felt like I was 110 years old. Soooo... Instead of being productive during my prep hour, I am eating candy left from yesterday (I should never buy candy I like as a treat for students), reading, and posting to my blog. Someone should remind me of this as I complain this weekend about the school work I need to get done (or not).
April Book Connection
Today is the last day of the literacy challenge, so it will be the last day I leave an area to write about what I am reading. This morning I had two kids pick up the book that was sitting on my desk and tell me it was good. Since it comes recommended, I have decided to read it during lunch/my prep. It seems like it will be good. The prologue was quite intriguing. The prologue ends with an empty plane or at least empty of adults. "Thirty six seats on the plan, and every single one of them is full. Each seat contained a baby." As I type this is sounds hoaxy, but one should remember it's a YA book, Found by Margeret Peterson Haddix.
April Book Connection
Today is the last day of the literacy challenge, so it will be the last day I leave an area to write about what I am reading. This morning I had two kids pick up the book that was sitting on my desk and tell me it was good. Since it comes recommended, I have decided to read it during lunch/my prep. It seems like it will be good. The prologue was quite intriguing. The prologue ends with an empty plane or at least empty of adults. "Thirty six seats on the plan, and every single one of them is full. Each seat contained a baby." As I type this is sounds hoaxy, but one should remember it's a YA book, Found by Margeret Peterson Haddix.
Comments
-PP
It's been a great month!! Thanks for being in the challenge