Yesterday after my marathon plane trip home (Zihaut to LA to Detroit to MSP), I drove to Iowa without taking a nap. This was not one of my brightest moves, but I was able to stay awake by talking with friends and loved ones on the phone. Tomorrow I’ll start blogging about the current day instead of the previous day (although I’ll still have little to say). This afternoon I should be back to the hum drum, boring, mundane world. SIGH:( I will return home to laundry, grocery shopping, and the daily necessities. YUCK! Is spring break really almost over?
Pictures from Mexico? HELP!! I am going to elicit help from my tech savvy friends for this one. I can see the pictures I took on my camera. The cord and camera do not bring up iPhoto. My other memory card that plugs into the computer does bring up iPhoto. I bought a card reader. Using the card reader, iPhoto does not engage, yet if I use the card reader with another card (from my father’s camera) iPhoto engages. Obviously there is something wrong with the card.
*Why does do the pictures show up on my camera?
*How do I get the pictures to my computer?
April Book Connection
On my flight from Detroit to Minneapolis, I tried to start another book. I don’t remember the title, and I don’t remember anything from reading it. Maybe I should not have even attempted it. Last night I did start reading a book for school, Pyramid Response to Intervention. I quit after reading the forward, the preface, and the first two chapters, but I was pleased with myself. Notes have been taken in the margins, and a list of questions/suggestions have been sent to my principal. He might think twice before he hands me another book to read. Then again I might lose steam since I’ve only read 31 of the 175 pages. The basic premise is the educational system needs to catch kids before they are failing with unified interventions both academic and behavioral. My hope is that this is not my only reading material over the next several days.
Pictures from Mexico? HELP!! I am going to elicit help from my tech savvy friends for this one. I can see the pictures I took on my camera. The cord and camera do not bring up iPhoto. My other memory card that plugs into the computer does bring up iPhoto. I bought a card reader. Using the card reader, iPhoto does not engage, yet if I use the card reader with another card (from my father’s camera) iPhoto engages. Obviously there is something wrong with the card.
*Why does do the pictures show up on my camera?
*How do I get the pictures to my computer?
April Book Connection
On my flight from Detroit to Minneapolis, I tried to start another book. I don’t remember the title, and I don’t remember anything from reading it. Maybe I should not have even attempted it. Last night I did start reading a book for school, Pyramid Response to Intervention. I quit after reading the forward, the preface, and the first two chapters, but I was pleased with myself. Notes have been taken in the margins, and a list of questions/suggestions have been sent to my principal. He might think twice before he hands me another book to read. Then again I might lose steam since I’ve only read 31 of the 175 pages. The basic premise is the educational system needs to catch kids before they are failing with unified interventions both academic and behavioral. My hope is that this is not my only reading material over the next several days.
Comments