"When do we get out tests back?" asked a student during my last class today. Since they took the test last Friday, this is a legitimate question. Although if it had come from any of my honors students, I wouldn't have handled it as well. As I explained that I would hand them back as soon as I corrected them, I glanced back at the tests which were where the students left them on Friday. I proceeded to collect them and put them into folders to correct. Heck, I even started to correct some (15 out of 120, I believe) and took a pile home (they are still in the bag and may remain there until I get to school tomorrow). Maybe I need to make a goal to get them corrected by Friday. If I don't, I'll be correcting them Sunday afternoon.
Hey, thanks for...
1) sunshine and temps in the 40s
2) my PT understanding I thought my appointment was at 4:00 instead of 3:30 and basically doing the appointment over the phone
3) a new Sun Magazine
Hey, thanks for...
1) sunshine and temps in the 40s
2) my PT understanding I thought my appointment was at 4:00 instead of 3:30 and basically doing the appointment over the phone
3) a new Sun Magazine
Comments