Tonight is the night we change our clocks. Earlier in the week I mentioned it, although I'm not quite sure why, to one of my classes. We discussed how they would lose an hour of sleep and how they would need to set their clocks ahead, "spring forward." The conversation turned to cell phones and how they automatically switch over as do computers. Someone asked if it happened at midnight, and I replied, "I think it's at 2am." At this comment, one student decided it would be cool to stay up and watch his cell phone switch over. To this I replied that I did not suggest staying up to watch the time change and added, "Make sure you don't mention the idea came from my class." Personally, I will not be staying up to watch the change. I will be sleeping under a wonderful pile of blankets.
List of Thanks
1) dinner and conversation with S
2) antibiotics and a two hour nap
3) enough energy to walk in, workout, and walk home
List of Thanks
1) dinner and conversation with S
2) antibiotics and a two hour nap
3) enough energy to walk in, workout, and walk home
Comments