Ahh, today was the last day of school with students. Today as I was leaving school I chatted with a couple of students. They were excited about the poems they typed and wanted me to read them over break. Maybe I should have told them I was excited too, but I was honest. "Ladies, I'm sorry, but my plan is to ignore all school work over spring break. When we get back from break, I'll read them," I stated a bit too enthusiastically. I hope this is the truth. My hope is that I hold to this and ignore school (after our half day tomorrow, of course), for the next ten days.
I am thankful for...
1) the little butterfly following me on my walk
2) being able to cancel my appointment with the plumber
3) windows open letting in fresh air and the sounds of chirping birds
I am thankful for...
1) the little butterfly following me on my walk
2) being able to cancel my appointment with the plumber
3) windows open letting in fresh air and the sounds of chirping birds
Comments