Today I had a "teacher in training" observing in my room. We started the day by making a trip to the media center. As we were walking back to my room and my first class, I told her that my first class was my favorite class. I went into details and explained that even though they were my lowest class, they did their best and worked hard every day. Next we entered a room of chaos. Actually they weren't totally chaotic, but they were "out of character" chaotic. This maybe explains why my last class which is typically chaotic was somewhat calm and subdued today.
List of Good Things:
1) book club and dinner at The Good Earth
2) working with a wonderful colleague after school
3) former student helping after school (even if it was restitution for administration)
List of Good Things:
1) book club and dinner at The Good Earth
2) working with a wonderful colleague after school
3) former student helping after school (even if it was restitution for administration)
Comments