Today was my day to make healthy choices (particularly mental) for me and only me. I started off by letting a colleague know that I would not attend tomorrow's early morning meeting because I couldn't think of anything positive I could bring to the meeting. My next healthy choice was to send an e-mail to my administrators resigning from my co-chair position on a committee that makes me crabby. Maybe it won't be as easy to resign as sending an e-mail, but until I get a reply stating otherwise, I'm happy. The final healthy choice included skipping book club (didn't even finish the book because I found it lame) and going to Bodypump class. Yea me!
Today I give thanks for...
1) healthy choices
2) full moon with halo
3) one day down, two (and a half) to go
Today I give thanks for...
1) healthy choices
2) full moon with halo
3) one day down, two (and a half) to go
Comments