I have been in a daze all day. Everything that could go wrong did go wrong. Oh maybe it wasn't that bad, but...
1) missed breakfast
2) locked keys in my room
3) realized too late I didn't save my bracket for school pool
4) "courtesy letter" from condo management which should have been sent to neighbor
5) putting foot into shoe without realizing gym bag was also in shoe until I tried to tie my shoe
I'm sure there's more... It doesn't help that Grey's Anatomy is not on tonight.
Gratitudes (Yes, there are at least three)
1. daffodils (forgot to add yesterday)
2. kind people helping me when life doesn't want to
3. great questions from students today about quote
1) missed breakfast
2) locked keys in my room
3) realized too late I didn't save my bracket for school pool
4) "courtesy letter" from condo management which should have been sent to neighbor
5) putting foot into shoe without realizing gym bag was also in shoe until I tried to tie my shoe
I'm sure there's more... It doesn't help that Grey's Anatomy is not on tonight.
Gratitudes (Yes, there are at least three)
1. daffodils (forgot to add yesterday)
2. kind people helping me when life doesn't want to
3. great questions from students today about quote
Comments