Today we had a field trip. I love this field trip because it focuses on courage and because the teachers aren't needed every second of the day. In fact, I used the time to book my flight to Mexico and call my travel agent. As I was booking the flight, I was supposed to leave and join everyone. Since I was in the middle of sending I couldn't go immediately when summoned. Later as I was part of the group walking around, my cell phone went off and of course I didn't have it on vibrate. This did not allow such a great day especially since I was called out about this mishaps as our principal game to visit. The good news is that he has a sense of humor.
I give thanks for...
1) technology (even if I get in trouble with it)
2) sunshine
3) a deck cleared of snow and a hotel booked
I give thanks for...
1) technology (even if I get in trouble with it)
2) sunshine
3) a deck cleared of snow and a hotel booked
Comments