"The house without a dog, a cat or a baby: a house without cheer and laughter.
~Scots Gaelic triad
"The spiritual quality of a house is derived from its inhabitants. When owners are away, the house seems soulless and empty." from The Celtic Spirit
Having a pet in the house does change the feeling or atmosphere of the house. When KK is gone, I notice a difference. Maybe he feels the same way when I am gone. Although I haven't been absent from the house, I was gone every night after work this week leaving the home empty most of the time. Later in the evening when I did return home, it was always the same. He was happy to see me at first; then snubbed me. Yesterday, when I returned home, it was different since I returned earlier. Perhaps it's a good thing we have each other... a house with cheer and laughter and soul.
Gratitudes and Gifts
1) Kitty Klaus
2) a day to be productive
3) having time to breakfast two days in a row
~Scots Gaelic triad
"The spiritual quality of a house is derived from its inhabitants. When owners are away, the house seems soulless and empty." from The Celtic Spirit
Having a pet in the house does change the feeling or atmosphere of the house. When KK is gone, I notice a difference. Maybe he feels the same way when I am gone. Although I haven't been absent from the house, I was gone every night after work this week leaving the home empty most of the time. Later in the evening when I did return home, it was always the same. He was happy to see me at first; then snubbed me. Yesterday, when I returned home, it was different since I returned earlier. Perhaps it's a good thing we have each other... a house with cheer and laughter and soul.
Gratitudes and Gifts
1) Kitty Klaus
2) a day to be productive
3) having time to breakfast two days in a row
Comments