As I left work, my plan was to let the appraiser in (refinancing) and go to Body Flow (4:00). Although I knew it would be difficult to get there, I thought it was possible. Of course things do not always go as planned. The appraiser showed up at 3:25 instead of 3:00 which made it impossible to get to Midtown. By the time the appraiser had left, I went from planning to work out to debating whether I should drive or walk to Chipotle. I did get enough motivation to walk, but that was the last motivation of the day. This means my evening will be spent on the couch reading.
I give thanks...
1) People who listen to me vent.
2) People who answer my questions even when I have a lot (Thanks M!).
3) Chipotle and Fridays
I give thanks...
1) People who listen to me vent.
2) People who answer my questions even when I have a lot (Thanks M!).
3) Chipotle and Fridays
Comments