Thursday I prepared for school but couldn't find my water bottle. Since I assumed I left it at school, I went to school without it. I was aggravated when it wasn't on my desk and sent out an email to the staff in search of it. A kind woman emailed with its location.
Today I went to school trying to decide if I should drive to Okoboji (northwest Iowa) since I90 was closed. My trip for Iowa was planned for: 1) dinner with a friend 2) hair appointment 3) car appointment (service and wash). I couldn't make up my mind since I didn't know if it would be safe, and well, let's say it damn cold outside if something did happen. S, my dear friend and hair stylist, said she could get me in next week which would mean she would need to stand from 7 to 5 taking care of people's hair. I told her I loved her, but I would try to make it.
This evening I went out for aforementioned dinner with my friend. After a couple of beers and four hours of conversation, we prepared to pay for our tab. This is when I realized I didn't have my wallet. Of course, J was a dear and paid for my half.
It's grand that I continue to have people look out for me when I really can't seem to take care of things myself.
Today I went to school trying to decide if I should drive to Okoboji (northwest Iowa) since I90 was closed. My trip for Iowa was planned for: 1) dinner with a friend 2) hair appointment 3) car appointment (service and wash). I couldn't make up my mind since I didn't know if it would be safe, and well, let's say it damn cold outside if something did happen. S, my dear friend and hair stylist, said she could get me in next week which would mean she would need to stand from 7 to 5 taking care of people's hair. I told her I loved her, but I would try to make it.
This evening I went out for aforementioned dinner with my friend. After a couple of beers and four hours of conversation, we prepared to pay for our tab. This is when I realized I didn't have my wallet. Of course, J was a dear and paid for my half.
It's grand that I continue to have people look out for me when I really can't seem to take care of things myself.
Comments