Although I've enjoyed my winter break, I'm ready to go back to school.
After all:
I know what I am teaching tomorrow.
I have grades entered although some won't be pleased.
I have my lunch packed.
I have my laundry done.
I have my nails painted.
I know what I am wearing tomorrow.
It seems I am ready, but...
I don't want to get up early in the morning.
I want to be able to spend two hours working out.
I want to be able to spend three hours reading.
I want to snack throughout the day.
I want to periodically check Facebook and play Scrabble.
I want to be able to wear my sweats.
I want to stay inside and out of the frigid temps.
I don't want a schedule to decide my days happenings.
Maybe I'm not ready after all.
After all:
I know what I am teaching tomorrow.
I have grades entered although some won't be pleased.
I have my lunch packed.
I have my laundry done.
I have my nails painted.
I know what I am wearing tomorrow.
It seems I am ready, but...
I don't want to get up early in the morning.
I want to be able to spend two hours working out.
I want to be able to spend three hours reading.
I want to snack throughout the day.
I want to periodically check Facebook and play Scrabble.
I want to be able to wear my sweats.
I want to stay inside and out of the frigid temps.
I don't want a schedule to decide my days happenings.
Maybe I'm not ready after all.
Comments