This week I've received two comments in e-mails that I believe are compliments, but...
1) "Glad to hear you are pushing back. It's just what I'd expect and encourage :)"
2) "It is really important to me that we have some people there who will ask hard questions and challenge the status quo."
These people come from two completely different realms of my life. I hope these e-mails are agreeing with what I always say, "I'm only saying what everyone else is thinking."
1) "Glad to hear you are pushing back. It's just what I'd expect and encourage :)"
2) "It is really important to me that we have some people there who will ask hard questions and challenge the status quo."
These people come from two completely different realms of my life. I hope these e-mails are agreeing with what I always say, "I'm only saying what everyone else is thinking."
Comments