I have been awaiting this snow for days. If it does not reach over 12 inches, I am going to be sad. This morning has already been fun. After I made my snow angel, I took a brief walk. I was amazed that the Greenway was plowed better than the roads, so I took the path "less traveled by." "It made all the difference" since I was able to get more exercise going through the snow that was over my boots. Maybe I'll need to get my higher boots out for later in the day. More snow and pictures to come...
I have been awaiting this snow for days. If it does not reach over 12 inches, I am going to be sad. This morning has already been fun. After I made my snow angel, I took a brief walk. I was amazed that the Greenway was plowed better than the roads, so I took the path "less traveled by." "It made all the difference" since I was able to get more exercise going through the snow that was over my boots. Maybe I'll need to get my higher boots out for later in the day. More snow and pictures to come...
Comments