I spent last evening at the Cmon Inn in Park Rapids. It was fantastic. This morning I walked downtown and checked everything out before returning to my room to read some more before my adventures in the wilderness. As it turns out I didn't really need to walk this morning as we had the opportunity to hike and get exercise this afternoon. Let's say I am not strong enough to pull a sled full of wood (not even strong enough to help pull a sled full of wood). Lucky for me there were less challenging tasks such as swinging (it seems lighter people-- 6 year old-- go higher), stapling cards to trees (obstacle for the deer), smashing pumpkins (Gallagher does a better job), and cleaning up trash left (for at least twenty years???). Being in the woods was peaceful especially since it was too cold for the ticks. Life is good!
I spent last evening at the Cmon Inn in Park Rapids. It was fantastic. This morning I walked downtown and checked everything out before returning to my room to read some more before my adventures in the wilderness. As it turns out I didn't really need to walk this morning as we had the opportunity to hike and get exercise this afternoon. Let's say I am not strong enough to pull a sled full of wood (not even strong enough to help pull a sled full of wood). Lucky for me there were less challenging tasks such as swinging (it seems lighter people-- 6 year old-- go higher), stapling cards to trees (obstacle for the deer), smashing pumpkins (Gallagher does a better job), and cleaning up trash left (for at least twenty years???). Being in the woods was peaceful especially since it was too cold for the ticks. Life is good!
Comments