Friday I posted two truths and a lie as my Facebook status: Two Truths and a Lie: I am thinking about the holidays because: 1) I need a vacation... now. 2) I have most of my Christmas shopping done. 3) I am eating nuts in the shell... cracking them give the holiday feel. The lie was that I needed a vacation... now. In reality I felt good about how life was going and had the majority of the weekend to myself to get the ordinary life tasks completed. My Christmas shopping is basically complete (if M & H would send any type of list it would be complete... different post). As I geeked on FB, I cracked nuts and felt at peace with the world and felt ready for the holidays.
Today I spent nine hours and work without breaking for lunch and felt good about what I had completed. It helps that I work with wonderful people ("for the most part"). My meeting this morning "was typical" while my meeting after school was fun and productive. Driving home I decided to spend the evening reading and doing little else. At six o'clock I decided to watch the news and then read after the news. At 7:30 I woke up on the couch. Since I watched some of the news, I know I didn't sleep the entire ninety minutes, but I'm certain I slept (unplanned) for at least sixty minutes. Do you care? Well, you probably don't. What's my point? Well, I don't really have one except maybe they were all truths and perhaps there wasn't a lie although Friday the needed a vacation part seemed to be a lie.
Today I spent nine hours and work without breaking for lunch and felt good about what I had completed. It helps that I work with wonderful people ("for the most part"). My meeting this morning "was typical" while my meeting after school was fun and productive. Driving home I decided to spend the evening reading and doing little else. At six o'clock I decided to watch the news and then read after the news. At 7:30 I woke up on the couch. Since I watched some of the news, I know I didn't sleep the entire ninety minutes, but I'm certain I slept (unplanned) for at least sixty minutes. Do you care? Well, you probably don't. What's my point? Well, I don't really have one except maybe they were all truths and perhaps there wasn't a lie although Friday the needed a vacation part seemed to be a lie.
Comments