
I have had "gunk" in my throat and sinuses for the last three weeks (probably a month). Since my temperature was 97.1º, on Thursday I canceled my doctor's appointment. Instead of going to the doctor, I opted for a couple rounds of acupuncture figuring I could go Friday in Iowa and Monday in Minneapolis. While I was at my appointment with my acupuncturist in Iowa, she gave me a brochure for NeilMed sinus rinse. After reading it, I decided to give it a dry. It is the same idea as the Neti pot which for some reason I am not talented enough to make work. After two days of using the sinus rinse, the gunk in my throat is gone. Unfortunately I am still blowing my nose, but at least it's an improvement. Why am I sharing this? It is my attempt at an advertisement for NeilMed sinus rinse. It's available at Walgreens, Target, CVS, etc. The experts can't be wrong, and I consider myself an expert with sinus problems.
Comments