This evening I ate at Galactic Pizza for the first time and was quite impressed. They are "pizza with a conscience." The list of "value led activities" impressed me before I even ordered my pizza:
* When conditions allow, our food is delivered to your door using 100% electric vehicles.
* All of the power purchased to run our restaurant is renewable wind energy.
* All of our mozzarella cheeses come from cows not treated with rBGH.
* We have incorporated a number of organic items into the menu.
We ordered the "old school pizza" and were not disappointed. I love a local restaurant that not only serves good food, but is like minded. In reality I love everyone who is like minded. My only regret was that I was facing the street instead of facing the door that the pizza cadets were exiting with their tights and capes. Next time I will choose my seat more wisely. Did I mention the meal was concluded with Muddy Paws cheesecake?
* When conditions allow, our food is delivered to your door using 100% electric vehicles.
* All of the power purchased to run our restaurant is renewable wind energy.
* All of our mozzarella cheeses come from cows not treated with rBGH.
* We have incorporated a number of organic items into the menu.
We ordered the "old school pizza" and were not disappointed. I love a local restaurant that not only serves good food, but is like minded. In reality I love everyone who is like minded. My only regret was that I was facing the street instead of facing the door that the pizza cadets were exiting with their tights and capes. Next time I will choose my seat more wisely. Did I mention the meal was concluded with Muddy Paws cheesecake?
Comments