Today I have been looking for a poem that stresses community with no luck. I need a poem to go with a quote and picture I am using next week. As I looked through various poetry books and online, I thought about community. Community is more than the neighborhood in which we live.
This morning a group of reading and language arts teachers came together in community in a 7:30 morning meeting. We are amazing together. Each of us brings strengths and weaknesses to the group, but together we are phenomenal. No one in the group planned on working on this project for four hours, but we did. I am impressed with everyone's willingness to "go with the flow" and "do what's best for the kids."
This morning a group of reading and language arts teachers came together in community in a 7:30 morning meeting. We are amazing together. Each of us brings strengths and weaknesses to the group, but together we are phenomenal. No one in the group planned on working on this project for four hours, but we did. I am impressed with everyone's willingness to "go with the flow" and "do what's best for the kids."
Comments