I come from a small family, so Thanksgiving dinner was never a grand event. We never had to figure out who was bringing what, where the meal would be, or at what time people would be seated. This Thanksgiving I will be going to dinner with thirty plus people which will certainly be new to me. When I asked about the time of dinner I was a bit perplexed. Everyone needs to be seated by 1:00. This is confusing. Isn't Thanksgiving dinner always between the two football games? What's up with everyone seated by 1:00?
Today I went back to the interweb to find out what I could post about that would relate to sankalpa . "...Sankalpa has the potential to release tremendous power by clearly defining and focusing on a chosen goal." My chosen goal since May has truly been on being physically active. Since it's cold and miserable out, I've been being active inside instead of outside. December 6th (or something like that) was the last time I ventured outside for physical activity. I, however, have still been going to they gym and focusing on being physically fit (or at least burning enough calories to eat more food). Yesterday I received an early morning text from a friend in God's Country . President Obama was talking about "The President's Challenge" . Today (I tried yesterday and decided to put it off until today... forget out it... let it happen... put it aside... clear my mind of it... all probably sankalpa) I formed a group. The...
Comments
Hope you have a good one!