

Yesterday was a workshop day. The afternoon was set aside for working with our PLCs (Professional Learning Community). My PLC is the language arts department at my school. I love working with this group. One of our tasks was to find writing prompts for Tuesday's National Day of Writing. We decided on picture prompts. Our PLC also has silly job titles. My job is scoring the group on our productivity, etc. As we were deciding on pictures, I told people to e-mail me, and I would choose the best picture as part of my job as scorer. It was great fun since the pictures were fantastic. Of course I added a picture of my own, titled "Cat Butt." When I opened the winning photo, I laughed; it's titled, "What's up with that guy." These pictures, along with the other six, should give the students plenty to write about.
Comments