My day ended with catastrophe because I lost my box of Puffs. Actually my entire last class was horrible because I had to use Kleenex brand tissues because I lost my box of Puffs. It's probably more than the lost box of Puffs since I feel like my whole day was foggy. Since I am still fighting against this illness, I don't quite have a grasp on reality and small things (lost box of Puffs) turn into large things (utter catastrophe). Everything was compounded when I realized I also misplaced my Carmex. This is also major since I have a cold sore the size of my fist on my lip. I decided to solve the Puffs/Carmex dilemma and stop at Walgreens on my way home. As I was approaching the Carmex, a lady asked me if I needed help. I replied, "Sure, can you tell me who took my Carmex?" Of course she only made matters worse with her reply, "Did your husband or child take it?" She seems to be implying that I would be old enough to have a child that would be old enough to walk off with my Carmex. If I hadn't picked up facial cream at six dollars and ounce, maybe this wouldn't have hurt quite as bad. After all if I am spending that much money on moisturizer, I shouldn't look old enough to have a child who might walk off with my Carmex. Maybe these seem like small things, but they are more than I am capable of dealing with today. Instead of going to dinner and book club, maybe I should crawl into bed and stay there until tomorrow with my new Carmex and box of Puffs.
Today I went back to the interweb to find out what I could post about that would relate to sankalpa . "...Sankalpa has the potential to release tremendous power by clearly defining and focusing on a chosen goal." My chosen goal since May has truly been on being physically active. Since it's cold and miserable out, I've been being active inside instead of outside. December 6th (or something like that) was the last time I ventured outside for physical activity. I, however, have still been going to they gym and focusing on being physically fit (or at least burning enough calories to eat more food). Yesterday I received an early morning text from a friend in God's Country . President Obama was talking about "The President's Challenge" . Today (I tried yesterday and decided to put it off until today... forget out it... let it happen... put it aside... clear my mind of it... all probably sankalpa) I formed a group. The...
Comments