My friend Vicki is visiting from Dallas. Today we walked into the Uptown Rainbow to buy bologna, cheese, and bread to make sandwiches for the Dignity Center. As we were checking out through the self check out, our bologna rang up 50¢ more expensive. Instead of missing out on the $1.00 savings, we asked for assistance. As the helper was trying to figure out the price, she yelled across the aisle at us, "How big is your bologna?" The lady next to us was laughing hard enough that she was bending over. Vicki and I were laughing, but needed to answer, "One Pound." Need I say more?
I would also like to thank Oscar Mayer because I know how to spell bologna. My bologna has a first name... because Oscar Mayer has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A.
I would also like to thank Oscar Mayer because I know how to spell bologna. My bologna has a first name... because Oscar Mayer has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A.
Comments