I am staying with my friend and her dog, Milo, in St. Louis. Her dog is a Welsh Corgie. It is the silliest little dog, and perhaps the happiest little dog. We took him on a walk to the farmer's market (BTW- I don't think it's OK for a farmer's market in Missouri to have apples from Washington.) this morning. They actually had a dog parade near the farmer's market. Milo was definitely the center of attention. Everyone stopped to comment on his eyes or his cuteness. He is a super dog, and I think he likes me.
I am staying with my friend and her dog, Milo, in St. Louis. Her dog is a Welsh Corgie. It is the silliest little dog, and perhaps the happiest little dog. We took him on a walk to the farmer's market (BTW- I don't think it's OK for a farmer's market in Missouri to have apples from Washington.) this morning. They actually had a dog parade near the farmer's market. Milo was definitely the center of attention. Everyone stopped to comment on his eyes or his cuteness. He is a super dog, and I think he likes me.
Comments