Today has been hectic. I've rushed from one activity to another without taking a breath. We picked berries then I came home to shower and change while they cleaned my rug before I went to lunch. After lunch I stopped to get groceries for the dinner we are taking to friends. When I came home I quickly cleaned out the fridge, so I could place the entire bag of new groceries inside. Since I'm going out of town, I don't need much. Besides the lettuce was getting bad two days ago. Instead of putting the lettuce in the trash, I put it down the disposal. It didn't go down the disposal. The disposal was still running, but stuff wasn't going down.
Instead of panicking, I called my dad for advice. I figured it was plugged, and I would have to undo the plumbing. Dad told me what to do, and I now have an unplugged T and J bend. The water goes down freely!
Comments