As I was thinking about picking blueberries this morning, I couldn't help but this of Lita Ford's blueberry song. Although it's not necessarily fitting for blueberry picking, I couldn't help but think of it. I was kind enough not to bring my iPod and sing for my fellow pickers.
"I call him heaven, I call him earth
I call him lover, stick my fingers in the dirt
I call him dangerous, Dangerous Dan
I call him over, take him anyway I can
He call me Blueberry, Blueberry,
Blueberry, very blue
He call me Blueberry, Blueberry,
Blueberry, very blue..."
"...Blueberry, very blue
I'll be blue for you
He call me Blueberry, Blueberry,
Blueberry, very blue
I'll be blue for you
He call me Blueberry, Blueberry,
Blueberry, very blue
He call me Blueberry, Blueberry,
Blueberry, very blue
I'll be blue for you..."
I have picked blueberries once before in Alaska on the ground. These blueberries were more bushes. It was fun although I want more berries, so I'm going to Bauer Berry on Saturday. Today we went to the Covered Bridge to pick. It seems blueberry picking is more sparse than strawberry picking.
Comments