
A couple of weeks ago I posted the trailer for Food Inc. Tonight I went to see the movie. Everyone who eats food should see this movie. Most of the content did not surprise me, but it did reinforce my beliefs and values surrounding food. For example, I knew Monsanto was evil, but I didn't realize the extent of the evilness. For the most part I am a fairly good food consumer. My major downfall is fountain Diet Pepsi. This probably won't change, but it's good to remain informed and vigilant. I did leave the movie realizing that I need to be a better citizen and keep my government officials honest. Although I spent a little time at the movie website, I need to spend more. Sometimes I don't know where to begin; the website offers suggestions. Go see the movie and/or visit the website!! Now showing at the Lagoon and a theater near you.
Comments