First, I would like to know the difference between an attorney and a lawyer.
Today I met with my attorney concerning the dog bite. I will admit I was hesitant, but I left our three hour meeting feeling that I would no longer need to worry about it. As according to my plan, I left everything "in his hands." Besides, I kind of like him. He seems like the type of guy who would be interesting to converse with over an alcoholic beverage. His added personal stories made me feel more comfortable. As I was signing the final papers, I couldn't help think about the Coleman/Franken senate race, some mention of the supreme court. I mentioned this, and my attorney had some wonderfully negative things to say about Norm Coleman. This may have been "the icing on the cake."
Today I met with my attorney concerning the dog bite. I will admit I was hesitant, but I left our three hour meeting feeling that I would no longer need to worry about it. As according to my plan, I left everything "in his hands." Besides, I kind of like him. He seems like the type of guy who would be interesting to converse with over an alcoholic beverage. His added personal stories made me feel more comfortable. As I was signing the final papers, I couldn't help think about the Coleman/Franken senate race, some mention of the supreme court. I mentioned this, and my attorney had some wonderfully negative things to say about Norm Coleman. This may have been "the icing on the cake."
Comments