I have been put on house arrest for the evening which isn't all bad. My plan was to play golf since it is lovely outside. Instead I am on house arrest while the painters are outside my door inhibiting my ability to leave. My guess is they will leave soon, but I should have been out the door by five in order to arrive at the golf course on time. If it was important I'm sure I could ask them to move, but honestly, I need time to relax and do mundane chores such as pay bills and Swifter my floors. At least I brought my deck chair up when I arrived home. Maybe I'll use the time in between chores and Grey's to read outside in my chair. After a week of being away from home, being on house arrest will be somewhat of a relief.
BTW- The painters are having a grand time laughing and chatting while they are painting. They even shouted hello when my phone rang. How could I interrupt such gleefulness?
BTW- The painters are having a grand time laughing and chatting while they are painting. They even shouted hello when my phone rang. How could I interrupt such gleefulness?
Comments