Oh, you know the Alice Cooper Song. It is a song cherished by students and teacher's alike... School's out for Summer. As I sat by the pool and enjoyed morning walks without layers in Phoenix, I couldn't help but contemplate summer. Today as I came back to reality, I worked on some tasks for school. One of these was planning my next unit. Working on the schedule, I soon realized there are not many days left of school. Basically I need the school year to be at least two weeks longer. Of course I don't want it to be two weeks longer, but I don't have enough time to teach (or at least teach well) what is needed. Maybe I should put the school stuff away and take time to enjoy the rest of my break.
First, I tried to post this via Youtube.com... It seems as though it didn't work, but it may appear later.
First, I tried to post this via Youtube.com... It seems as though it didn't work, but it may appear later.
Comments