Since it was too chilly to lay out by the pool today, we went to Canyon Lake and took in some of the sights of Arizona. We (two of us) also experienced the "Jummping Cactus" (A.K.A Cholla Cactus). K warned me about the cactus that "jumps out and clings." Not long after this I had one "jump out and cling" to my leg. As we were walking back, K told me I should be happy that she didn't take a picture of me leaning over (butt sticking out) pulling the piece out of my leg. Later as we were driving back to the city, I thought it would be grand to get a picture of the three of us in front of a Cholla Cactus. Of course this was not a grand idea after my previous experience. K warned us of the pieces on the ground which could jump up at us. Not long after, she had a piece stick to her foot. When she went to get it off her foot, it stuck to her hand. Staying away from the Cholla Cactus seems to be a good idea.
Since it was too chilly to lay out by the pool today, we went to Canyon Lake and took in some of the sights of Arizona. We (two of us) also experienced the "Jummping Cactus" (A.K.A Cholla Cactus). K warned me about the cactus that "jumps out and clings." Not long after this I had one "jump out and cling" to my leg. As we were walking back, K told me I should be happy that she didn't take a picture of me leaning over (butt sticking out) pulling the piece out of my leg. Later as we were driving back to the city, I thought it would be grand to get a picture of the three of us in front of a Cholla Cactus. Of course this was not a grand idea after my previous experience. K warned us of the pieces on the ground which could jump up at us. Not long after, she had a piece stick to her foot. When she went to get it off her foot, it stuck to her hand. Staying away from the Cholla Cactus seems to be a good idea.
Comments