Tonight was my first night watching Idol this season. I prefer to wait until there are ten or so contestants left before I start watching. At dinner this evening, they were talking about Idol especially Adam, so I decided to "tune in." Besides I knew it was disco night and I learned to disco dance in eighth grade. After my single night of watching, my favorite contestant is Allison. Maybe I like her because she seems like a rocker. Matt was interesting, and I think I like him too. Adam was not as wonderful as my friends stated. Maybe I was expecting something more. No one compares to Chris Daughtry, and yes I'm still bitter about his early exit. As the show nears its end, it is evident that they did not "save the best for last" although Anoop's parents looked adorable. Maybe I'll tune in again next Tuesday.
Today I went back to the interweb to find out what I could post about that would relate to sankalpa . "...Sankalpa has the potential to release tremendous power by clearly defining and focusing on a chosen goal." My chosen goal since May has truly been on being physically active. Since it's cold and miserable out, I've been being active inside instead of outside. December 6th (or something like that) was the last time I ventured outside for physical activity. I, however, have still been going to they gym and focusing on being physically fit (or at least burning enough calories to eat more food). Yesterday I received an early morning text from a friend in God's Country . President Obama was talking about "The President's Challenge" . Today (I tried yesterday and decided to put it off until today... forget out it... let it happen... put it aside... clear my mind of it... all probably sankalpa) I formed a group. The...
Comments