It's no wonder that some airport security people are a bit crabby. Today I arrived at the airport quite early since I was worried about getting lost driving to the car rental place. When I left Minneapolis the security lines were quite hectic with people trying to leave the misery, so this was a concern too. The lines this morning were sparse. As the security guard was giving polite instructions, I couldn't help but comment.
SG (security guard)- Please remove all electronics bigger than your hand. Put them in a plastic bin. You can use as many bins as you would like. There is not rental fee.
RG (random guy)- Do I need to remove my PSP?
M and MBM (me and my big mouth)- Is it bigger than your hand?
Although Random Guy was not impressed the security guard smiled and thanked me for my humor and smile.
SG (security guard)- Please remove all electronics bigger than your hand. Put them in a plastic bin. You can use as many bins as you would like. There is not rental fee.
RG (random guy)- Do I need to remove my PSP?
M and MBM (me and my big mouth)- Is it bigger than your hand?
Although Random Guy was not impressed the security guard smiled and thanked me for my humor and smile.
Comments