
I feel that I have missed out on quite a bit this week since I have been going to bed before 8:00 trying to get healthy. First, I didn't have time to think about my NCAA bracket because I waited until the last minute and had fifteen minutes to get it finished. Honestly I was looking for Obama's bracket, so I could use his picks but to no avail. At this point I have no idea how I am doing or how Obama is doing at least with his bracket.
Next, I have the Oprah magazine with Michelle Obama on the cover, but I haven't had the opportunity to read it. I have had time to check my bloglines. According to Treehugger.com and the NYTimes.com there is going to be a garden on the White House lawn for the first time since Eleanor Roosevelt. If I would have read the Oprah interview with Michelle Obama, I would have known this information.
It will be interesting to see what other bits of information I will learn in the article. A garden on the White House lawn, however, seems delightful. Let's hope my bracket is as delightful when I take the opportunity to check it.
Comments