"The chairman of the Republican National Committee has confirmed what Democrats and millions of others frustrated with his party have probably been thinking for a while: the GOP can't be trusted.
In a surprisingly frank exchange on Glenn Beck's Fox News program Friday, Michael Steele responded to Beck's anger that the Republican Party had "betrayed" its supporters by allowing "socialism" to occur in America this way:
'I’m not going to soft pedal this with you,' Steele said. 'The reality of it is, you are absolutely right. You have absolutely no reason, none, to trust our word or our actions at this point.'"
from: http://rawstory.com/news/2008/RNC_chairman_voters_have_no_reason_0213.html,
article by Jeremy Gantz
"You have absolutely no reason, none, to trust our word or our actions at this point." Really? I could have told you this! OH, that's right... America did tell you with its vote during the last election.
Socialism? I'm not really sure this "bailout bill" is socialism. If it is socialism, it has to be better than the dictatorship or anarchy (not really sure which... anyone want to help me with this?) or whatever we've had for the last eight (yes, eight long) years.
In a surprisingly frank exchange on Glenn Beck's Fox News program Friday, Michael Steele responded to Beck's anger that the Republican Party had "betrayed" its supporters by allowing "socialism" to occur in America this way:
'I’m not going to soft pedal this with you,' Steele said. 'The reality of it is, you are absolutely right. You have absolutely no reason, none, to trust our word or our actions at this point.'"
from: http://rawstory.com/news/2008/RNC_chairman_voters_have_no_reason_0213.html,
article by Jeremy Gantz
"You have absolutely no reason, none, to trust our word or our actions at this point." Really? I could have told you this! OH, that's right... America did tell you with its vote during the last election.
Socialism? I'm not really sure this "bailout bill" is socialism. If it is socialism, it has to be better than the dictatorship or anarchy (not really sure which... anyone want to help me with this?) or whatever we've had for the last eight (yes, eight long) years.
Comments