I noticed Whole Foods didn't have the Mrs. Meyers Clean Day powdered cleanser on the shelf last week, so I checked at Target today. They didn't have it, but they didn't have a wide variety of "green" cleaners. While at Whole Foods this afternoon, I asked about it. It seems Mrs. Meyers Clean Day has been bought out by SC Johnson. The employee of Whole Foods told me they found out because some of the Mrs. Meyers' employees shop and spread the news. Thinking it was strange that Treehugger didn't make the announcement, I did a little check of my own. After some searching I came across this: "In 2008, SC Johnson acquired The Caldera Company, marketer of Mrs. Meyers Clean Day and Caldera brands." Mrs. Meyers Clean Day® and Caldera® may not be the local company I had imagined.
Today I went back to the interweb to find out what I could post about that would relate to sankalpa . "...Sankalpa has the potential to release tremendous power by clearly defining and focusing on a chosen goal." My chosen goal since May has truly been on being physically active. Since it's cold and miserable out, I've been being active inside instead of outside. December 6th (or something like that) was the last time I ventured outside for physical activity. I, however, have still been going to they gym and focusing on being physically fit (or at least burning enough calories to eat more food). Yesterday I received an early morning text from a friend in God's Country . President Obama was talking about "The President's Challenge" . Today (I tried yesterday and decided to put it off until today... forget out it... let it happen... put it aside... clear my mind of it... all probably sankalpa) I formed a group. The...
Comments