Today was the 24th morning in January that has been below zero. We have also set another record that has something to do with days below freezing. I'm not sure of the records, but I think it's the fourth coldest January on record. Once I get cold, I can't seem to warm up. Somehow I have forgotten that I was actually able to escape to California and Washington DC. My concentration is focused on the coldness.
Lighting candles to send warmth hasn't helped, so this weekend I bought fresh flowers. Tonight I am looking at the bright flowers and lit candles realizing it isn't working, so I am going to cover up with my wonderful purple throw and perhaps go to bed early. I am beginning to wonder if my headache may be more reflective of the weather than an illness.
Lighting candles to send warmth hasn't helped, so this weekend I bought fresh flowers. Tonight I am looking at the bright flowers and lit candles realizing it isn't working, so I am going to cover up with my wonderful purple throw and perhaps go to bed early. I am beginning to wonder if my headache may be more reflective of the weather than an illness.
Comments