Today President Obama (Don't you love the sound of that?) met with the House GOP (Grand Old Poop heads) before meeting with House Dems trying to reach out (you know that bipartisan stuff). Of course in true form at least two of the poop heads came out before his meeting against the stimulus package which Obama was touting. At least Obama is trying to change the way things work (or don't work) in the White House. Obama also said today that the United States should listen instead of merely dictating to the Middle East and the world. This will be a drastic change in United States politics.
Honestly, I agree with the "listening to the world" stuff, but I shun the reaching across party lines. I realize this is small minded, but I don't see the poop heads trying to reciprocate. Besides, honestly I would have to admit I'm probably more liberal than President (yes President!) Obama. One thing is certain with this new leadership. It is about CHANGE!
Tonight at my church meeting (adult nuture), we started with a passage from a devotional. It reminded me of Obama and his stance about listening. "Wise... not necessarily the right answer but to develop the right responses and relationships..." Ahhhh!
Honestly, I agree with the "listening to the world" stuff, but I shun the reaching across party lines. I realize this is small minded, but I don't see the poop heads trying to reciprocate. Besides, honestly I would have to admit I'm probably more liberal than President (yes President!) Obama. One thing is certain with this new leadership. It is about CHANGE!
Tonight at my church meeting (adult nuture), we started with a passage from a devotional. It reminded me of Obama and his stance about listening. "Wise... not necessarily the right answer but to develop the right responses and relationships..." Ahhhh!
Comments