I'm certain that my flight will be delayed. How do I know this? Let me recap the day (as of 1:56).
First I didn't get gas last night even though the "fill me" light came on. At 7:00 this morning I knew I needed to get gas if I wanted to get to school without running out of gas. To clarify, I didn't want to go to school since only teachers, not kids, needed to show, but I didn't want to run out of gas either. As I pulled into the first gas station to fill up with gas, I learned a little lesson. Gas pumps don't work the best at -22ยบ. This led me to another gas station where the pumps worked better although I still had some difficulties, I did get gas.
Second on my way home, I realized I didn't know the location of my cell phone, so I drove back to school. After searching for my phone at home, I drove back to school. I searched my room, and every other room I had been in, and repeatedly tried calling my phone. Since I had searched every place I thought my phone might be in the school, I decided to go back home. As I went to get back in my car, my phone was sitting on the driver's seat of my car.
Finally, and remember it is only 1:56, I decided to have cheese and crackers for lunch. When I went to get my cheese (three different kinds) out of the fridge, I knew it would only be crackers. All three cheeses were infested with mold.
It seems only logical that this day will be followed by flight delays unless maybe bad things come in threes and...
First I didn't get gas last night even though the "fill me" light came on. At 7:00 this morning I knew I needed to get gas if I wanted to get to school without running out of gas. To clarify, I didn't want to go to school since only teachers, not kids, needed to show, but I didn't want to run out of gas either. As I pulled into the first gas station to fill up with gas, I learned a little lesson. Gas pumps don't work the best at -22ยบ. This led me to another gas station where the pumps worked better although I still had some difficulties, I did get gas.
Second on my way home, I realized I didn't know the location of my cell phone, so I drove back to school. After searching for my phone at home, I drove back to school. I searched my room, and every other room I had been in, and repeatedly tried calling my phone. Since I had searched every place I thought my phone might be in the school, I decided to go back home. As I went to get back in my car, my phone was sitting on the driver's seat of my car.
Finally, and remember it is only 1:56, I decided to have cheese and crackers for lunch. When I went to get my cheese (three different kinds) out of the fridge, I knew it would only be crackers. All three cheeses were infested with mold.
It seems only logical that this day will be followed by flight delays unless maybe bad things come in threes and...
Comments