One of the weird Facebook things is to post a note of 25 random facts about oneself. Today I posted the following list on my Facebook page. I realized that my life really isn't that interesting. OK, I guess I already knew this to be true.
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you....
1. I have a difficult time conserving water because I prefer to take two showers a day.
2. I voted for the first time (ever) for Jesse Ventura. BTW- I did learn my lesson about each vote counting... crap!
3. I have one tattoo. If my body wasn't so flabby or had the potential to get flabby, I would have more.
4. Although it's embarrassing, I watch General Hospital every day... taped without the commercials.
5. When I was in junior high, I became a Rams' fan to spite my mother. I am still a Rams' fan, but I don't talk to my mother.
6. I love to "belly up" to the bar... would rather drink in public and crowds.
7. I actually met and talked to Barack Obama although I initiated the meeting to complain about his higher education plan. He straightened me out and gained my vote.
8. I have never (and never will) attended a class reunion.
9. Each Wednesday I attend Bible study although sometimes I go to use scripture to drive the stock market/BMW guy crazy.
10. I use my home computer enough that the letters (a,s,e,r,d,l and n) are worn off.
11. I spend too much money on hair products. Who would have thought from looking at my hair.
12. Although I live in Minnesota, I had to buy boots (outdoor boots) to go to the inauguration. Did I mention I went to the inauguration???
13. I MUST have eight hours of sleep.
14. I am learning to pray the rosary even though I am not Catholic.
15. I often turn at the no turn sign near my house.
16. When I was in college, I almost was charged with assault.
17. I not only spend too much money on hair products. I spend more money on candles and/or books than I do clothes.
18. Even though I can't carry a tune, I always sing in my car when I'm alone.
19. I have never had a cup of coffee although I do enjoy hot cocoa.
20. I sometimes have dreams of driving my car off the road into a large body of water (often off the bridge that connects East and West Okoboji).
21. I always use my sleeves or a paper towel to open public restroom doors but doesn't everyone?
22. I prefer working out in the morning although it rarely happens.
23. I am a big fan of acupuncture and get annoyed when my acupuncturist only works three days a week.
24. I am worried about my heart and/or lungs yet scared to see the doctor.
25. You may not want to know this, but I used to think my boobs were too small until I witnessed, first hand, the aging process. Now I think my boobs are great!
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you....
1. I have a difficult time conserving water because I prefer to take two showers a day.
2. I voted for the first time (ever) for Jesse Ventura. BTW- I did learn my lesson about each vote counting... crap!
3. I have one tattoo. If my body wasn't so flabby or had the potential to get flabby, I would have more.
4. Although it's embarrassing, I watch General Hospital every day... taped without the commercials.
5. When I was in junior high, I became a Rams' fan to spite my mother. I am still a Rams' fan, but I don't talk to my mother.
6. I love to "belly up" to the bar... would rather drink in public and crowds.
7. I actually met and talked to Barack Obama although I initiated the meeting to complain about his higher education plan. He straightened me out and gained my vote.
8. I have never (and never will) attended a class reunion.
9. Each Wednesday I attend Bible study although sometimes I go to use scripture to drive the stock market/BMW guy crazy.
10. I use my home computer enough that the letters (a,s,e,r,d,l and n) are worn off.
11. I spend too much money on hair products. Who would have thought from looking at my hair.
12. Although I live in Minnesota, I had to buy boots (outdoor boots) to go to the inauguration. Did I mention I went to the inauguration???
13. I MUST have eight hours of sleep.
14. I am learning to pray the rosary even though I am not Catholic.
15. I often turn at the no turn sign near my house.
16. When I was in college, I almost was charged with assault.
17. I not only spend too much money on hair products. I spend more money on candles and/or books than I do clothes.
18. Even though I can't carry a tune, I always sing in my car when I'm alone.
19. I have never had a cup of coffee although I do enjoy hot cocoa.
20. I sometimes have dreams of driving my car off the road into a large body of water (often off the bridge that connects East and West Okoboji).
21. I always use my sleeves or a paper towel to open public restroom doors but doesn't everyone?
22. I prefer working out in the morning although it rarely happens.
23. I am a big fan of acupuncture and get annoyed when my acupuncturist only works three days a week.
24. I am worried about my heart and/or lungs yet scared to see the doctor.
25. You may not want to know this, but I used to think my boobs were too small until I witnessed, first hand, the aging process. Now I think my boobs are great!
Comments