Even though it was a bit chilly in the shade, today we went to a state park and walked beneath the redwoods. Dad and I were able to see a Banana Slug which is actually the mascot of UCSC. We also took a little walk near their house later in the afternoon past a moss colored graveyard. As with all of my walks, I am amazed at the smells of Santa Cruz. This afternoon it was the fragrance of eucalyptus. Everything is fragrant and wonderful.
Even though it was a bit chilly in the shade, today we went to a state park and walked beneath the redwoods. Dad and I were able to see a Banana Slug which is actually the mascot of UCSC. We also took a little walk near their house later in the afternoon past a moss colored graveyard. As with all of my walks, I am amazed at the smells of Santa Cruz. This afternoon it was the fragrance of eucalyptus. Everything is fragrant and wonderful.
Comments